Friday, July 6, 2012

July 2012 

These two were wrestling like mad in my closet.  SO, I snapped pictures of them very quickly before they sprinted off into some other mayhem.  Notice the angelic expressions in the first picture.  ;-) 



This is a maxi dress I made for Abby.  I initially made it long because I had the fabric to do so, thinking I'd shorten it so she doesn't trip on the hem.  But I kind of like it long!  I'll probably keep it that length and see how it goes.


I copied this dress from a picture I saw in a fancy magazine.  For those who remember dying white things cream with black tea, you will appreciate that the tiny flowers inside the big pink flower used to be sparkly-white until they were dunked into tea and now are a lovely shade of cream.  ;-)


2 comments:

  1. Abby is so cute and as I am saying this Savannah came up and in awww in her vice she said awww abby is so cute!!!!!! Love her dress's too !!!!!

    Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable dress. Now she needs about 5 strands of beaded bling! Jewelry is SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete