Blowing out the candles was too much work, so she had many "helpers" using lung power in her behalf. It was so funny that I had a hard time taking pictures.
Jack and Josh made the cake....brownies on the bottom, vanilla ice cream in layers, and fudge drizzle to make it gorgeous. It truly was delicious!
She got a little upset at the "help" so she stepped away to get her bearings.
Oh, and she almost had help opening her gifts too. I kept having to swat away her brother's hands so she could do it herself.
This Melissa and Doug stacking toy is probably her favorite.
The baby doll is my attempt to encourage her maternal instincts. I bought the basket and then made the cushions inside...like Grandma Vroom made for us out of orange crates.
Oh, we have that exact same stacking toy. I can say that it is/was a favorite, and the round ball on top makes nice dents in wood floors when dropped from great heights. Not to mention the possibility of one or two less windows to clean! LOL Abby is a cutie with that 2yo tummy
ReplyDeletestretching out her onesie.