Way funny!! Do you remember when we went skating with Jimmy in Colorado? That video reminded me of that!!
LOL Yes, I had no idea he (Jimmy) was so spastic, nor so HEAVY! I believe we all went home with serious divets in our shins after that trip. He was such a great nephew!
That is so funny!! Just love your family.."Go faster!" I thought he was going to do the spits for sure! Thanks for the laugh this morning.
Way funny!! Do you remember when we went skating with Jimmy in Colorado? That video reminded me of that!!
ReplyDeleteLOL Yes, I had no idea he (Jimmy) was so spastic, nor so HEAVY! I believe we all went home with serious divets in our shins after that trip. He was such a great nephew!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny!! Just love your family.."Go faster!" I thought he was going to do the spits for sure! Thanks for the laugh this morning.
ReplyDelete