Saturday, December 5, 2009

We went to Heritage Homestead the day after Thanksgiving. It is a working farm with 50-100 families working and worshipping together. They are open year round for school trips, but the weekend after Thanksgiving is a big fair they put on.
Tyler got brave enough to grab a baby chick.
Abby, on the other hand, did not!
A little photo editing of a picture of the guys marching ahead of me.
Abby snuggling with Daddy.
Someone was kind and took our picture by the gristmill.
Driving into the event.

3 comments:

  1. I'm very impressed...Abby's socks match her top. And she's in Meliah's camp too with not much hair at that age!! At least you're not like a mom I have known that taped a bow to a child's head, since there wasn't enough hair to clip it to!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Yes,well, when you are the only girl, you have to look spiffy. I TRY to keep a stretchy band on her head which looks better than clips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've yet to put a decoration of any kind on Meliah's head. I guess that makes me a horrible mother!! But she does like hats, so we have a variety of those!

    ReplyDelete